- 6 Step Deep Cleanse Facial
- Extracts Black & White Heads
- Instant Skin Glow & Cleanse
- Detoxifies and Hydrates the Skin
- No Downtime
WHO IS HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT FOR?
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for helping to improve fine lines and wrinkles, elasticity & firmness, skin tone evenness & vibrancy, skin texture, hyperpigmentation/photo damage, oily/congested skin, enlarged pores & advanced signs of ageing. HydraFacial treatment is suitable for all skin types and complexions as it’s a non-invasive treatment with no downtime. If you’re suffering from large pores, live acne, rough skin texture or hyperpigmetnation, the HydraFacial is a great treatment to cater to your skin concerns. HydraFacial is the perfect treatment for a quick fix and skin rejuvenation before a holiday or special event to help cleanse, exfoliate and give your skin a clean glow without having much redness or downtime as you can apply makeup straight after your treatment.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY AT YOUR NEAREST CLINIC
CONTACT US FOR A FREE PATCH TEST
Get in touch with us today to book your free no-obligation consultation at any of our London based clinics.
WHAT IS HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT?
Our HydraFacial treatment is a non-invasive, 6 multi-step treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions (no pinching!) special mixture of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides. It does all of this in one quick treatment in 50-60 minutes that delivers effective results without downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types.
London Premier Laser & Skin offers the full 6 step treatment in 60 minutes unlike other providers which only does 3 steps in 30 mins. The HydraFacial Steps include:
- Detoxing: The first step is lympathic drainage, this increased the blood circulation of skin and enabling oxygen to reach the skin cells which results in eliminating toxins from dead skin cells.
- Exfoliating + Cleansing: After the elimination of dead skin cells, the second stage exfoliates the skin to produce new healthier skin using a serum containing actic acid, glucosamine and many other botanical extracts.
- Extraction: The third stage extracts all the clogged pores, oils, blackheads, whiteheads, through a gentle suction applicator also known as “pore vacuum” along with brightening serums.
- Anti-aging: To help and prevent anti-ageing the skin is infused with “DermaBuilder” which targets fine lines and penetrates the wrinkles enabling to boost collagen and plump the skin.
- Hydration: A mixture of powerful antioxidants is delivered to the skin to boost hydration
- LED Light Therapy: Red LED light is applied to boosts collagen, which improves texture of your skin. Helps to reduce fine line and wrinkles. Stimulates circulation & lymphatic system.
Blue LED light is applied to balance and resolve oil production. Which has a calming effect, and is anti bacterial for spot prone, and blemished skin
HydraFacial offers instant, noticeable results with minimal downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities whilst simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturising serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective with a clean glow.
*Individual results may differ.
HYDRAFACIAL BEFORE & AFTER
Information on results, and aftercare should be added here. Please speak to our advisor team for further information.
IS HYDRAFACIAL RIGHT FOR ME?
If you want to deep cleanse, remove superficial rough skin, improves scarring, wrinkles, exfoliates gaining a more youthful appearance while intensely hydrating your skin, The HydraFacial may be the right option for you. The HydraFacial is gentle and approved for all skin types.
WHY CHOOSE PREMIER LASER FOR HYDRAFACIAL?
At Premier Laser Clinics, our skin experts are also HydraFacial specialists with average 5 years of experience performing this treatment. We spend the adequate time with every patient to answer any questions and address any concerns. We make it a priority to ensure our patients are well-informed and completely comfortable with their decisions.
HOW LONG DOES HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT TAKE?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime. The treatment takes 60 minutes.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT?
BOOK A FREE CONSULT
Book your free consultation online. Free patch test included.
AT THE CLINIC
An in-depth consultation and skin assessment will define the areas you are looking to treat, before we commence with treatment.
Lymphatic drainage – A specially designed suction tip is used to improve lymphatic drainage and reduce toxins. Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin. Glycolic acid peel – This gentle peel loosens dirt and debris from pores without causing irritation.
There is no downtime with the HydraFacial, your skin will feel instantly hydrated and replenished.
|Single Session||3 Sessions||5 Sessions|
|Standard + Add On||£180||£486||£900|