[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][UPDATED 26TH MAY 2020]
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our clinics as soon as the Government gives the green light for our industry.
Unfortunately, this will not be on June the 15th with the first round of non-essential businesses reopening.
We hope this will be in July and anticipate a date around 4th July, however this is again is subject to change based on the Government advice.
Once a date is confirmed we will contact you, so that you are able to rebook your appointments.
We would like to reassure you once we have reopened we will be taking every precaution possible to ensure you continue to receive the highest levels of expert care and treatments in the safest way.
We have gone beyond government guidelines to ensure that you and our staff remain safe at all times. This includes maintaining social distancing, strict hygiene throughout and appropriate PPE.
We will provide you with more detailed information over the coming weeks.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
We look forward to seeing you in July or shortly after.
Here at Premier Laser we take the health, safety and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously.
We would like to reassure you that we are actively monitoring the current coronavirus (Covid-19) situation on an ongoing basis and taking steps so that we can continue to serve you.
Whilst already stringently following government guidelines we are carrying out additional steps, going beyond current guidelines, to ensure the wellbeing of staff and clients who remain our highest priority.
Our Clients :
- All clients will be offered antibacterial hand- sanitiser when arriving at the clinic.
- If you have returned from any of the countries listed on the government website recently weeks we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to a date that is 14 days or more from the date of your return back into the UK.
- If you have been told by the NHS to self-isolate please let us know as soon as possible and we will rearrange your appointment.
Out Team & Clinics :
- Staff feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to attend work.
- Throughout the day our clinics undergo regularly cleaning including shared surfaces, machines and door handles using hard surface alcohol wipes.
- All staff to wear disposable gloves when performing skin assessment and treatment.
- Reduce contact in waiting areas by endeavouring to keep to appointment times.
- Calling the clients a day prior their appointment to ensure they are fit for attending clinic.
If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us. Please also keep yourself update by visiting:
All the team at Premier Laser thank you for your continued support and commitment to the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients.